Wednesday 5 August 2015

Persuasive Writing Tackle Rugby

I think kids should be allowed to play tackle rugby at school. I have three good reasons to back my argument.

Firstly, We can do it safely if we bring a change of cloths and our mouth guards. We will also ask a teacher to supervise us for one break. Then we will go in 5 minutes before break ends and get changed back into our school uniform.

Secondly, Tackle rugby is a good way to make you fit. It runs your energy out faster than touch, because you actually have to tackle. In touch you just simply touch the ball carrier. I don't like touch, I like tackle muuuch better.

Thirdly, heaps of other schools play tackle rugby, like Rolleston, Prebbleton and Hornby. I'd like Springston to be one of those schools.

In, conclusion I think that tackle rugby makes you more fit and more confident. We should definitely play tackle rugby at Springston.

Thanks for reading this. :-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment